Ointments - Aches Away Pack
This product option is unavailable. View other options.
Two pack of ointment featuring Arnica and Comfrey.
Available in three sizes : 30mls, 60mls or 120mls
Traditionally used to support the body’s natural response to physical shock or trauma and help aid the recovery process from bruises, sprained tissues and muscles after falls, sports injuries, muscle ache from exercise or gardening. It has also been known to help alleviate pain in sore joints including hands, knees, feet.
Arnica montana (Arnica) infused Olea europaea (Olive Oil), Euphorbia antisyphilitica (Candelilla) Wax.
Do NOT use on broken skin or where there is bleeding.
Traditionally known as “Knitbone” and used for bone and joint support where there are breaks, inflammation or joint distortions as well as soft tissue support for bruising and sprains, or over-exercise from sports or gardening aches. It is traditionally known to help reduce muscle pain, swelling and overstrain as well as support mobility of affected joints.
Ingredients: Symphytum officinale (spp.) (Comfrey) infused Olea europaea (Olive Oil), Euphorbia antisyphilitica (Candelilla) Wax.
- Application: External Use only.
- Apply sparingly 2 or 3 times daily.
- Best before date – efficacy may decrease after this.
Contra-indications for all ointments:
- Not for use in pregnancy or breast feeding.
- Medications - consult your medical practitioner before using.
- If skin irritation occurs, cease use immediately. Seek professional healthcare advice.
- Not for long term use.