Skin Soothers Pack
Two pack of ointment featuring Chamomile and Violet.
Available in 30ml or 60ml size.
Traditional use of Chamomile is for skin inflammation due to chronic skin conditions, exposure to irritants or sunburn. Chamomile, applied topically, is particularly effective where skin is also itchy due to irritants or insect bites and soothes the affected part.
Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) infused Olea europaea (Olive Oil), Cera alba (Beeswax).
Contra-indication: Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs. Do NOT use if allergic to Asteracea family (Daisy)
A sweet herb with a long medicinal tradition, the heart shaped leaves are used to soothe skin swellings, inflammation and also bruising. The leaves are steeped in olive oil to transfer their herbal properties before being strained and made into ointment. Sadly, there is none of the lovely violet fragrance as only the leaves are used. Use in conjunction with Chamomile for best results for skin conditions.
Viola odorata (Violet) infused Olea europaea (Olive Oil), Cera alba (Beeswax).
Application: External Use only. All ointments need to be used sparingly, a little goes a long way.
Apply 2 x daily to affected area.
All ointments have a best before date – efficacy of ointments after this may decrease.
- Do NOT use in pregnancy or breast feeding unless under the guidance of naturopath or qualified medical herbalist.
- If on other medications, please consult your medical practitioner or naturopath before using.
- If skin irritation arises as result of using ointment, cease use immediately.
- Not for long term use.
- Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs. Seek professional healthcare advice.
- Do NOT use if allergic to Asteracea family (Daisy)