- Calendula officinalis – Marigold
- Oleum europa -Virgin Olive Oil
- Cera alba – Bees Wax
- Great First Aid remedy for Cuts, Grazes, Sores, Wounds, Insect Stings, Chilblains and Bites.
- Promotes skin repair, even slow healing wounds
- Excellent for cracked and chapped skin
- May reduce inflammation from Sprains, Stings, Varicose Veins, Skin Irritations and Skin Eruptions
- Dribble rash and/or irritation from eating acidic fruits in children. Also for Heat Rash and Nappy Rash
- Sore Nipples during Breast Feeding (and is non-toxic for baby)
- Can be used on babies, children and adults with sensitive skin
WARNING – Do not use Calendula on unclean wounds.
If allergic to daisy family, do not use.
If Irritation occurs, discontinue use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply sparingly to clean wound, 2 or 3 times daily until the wound is repaired fully. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
If symptoms persist, please consult your medical professional or healthcare provider.