- Traditionally used on broken bones, fractures, tendon and muscle damage to assist skeletal and tissue regeneration.
- Includes strains, sprains, cartilage, bone, arthritic joints, dislocations, muscle damage and other injuries.
- Comfrey contains Allantoin, a substance thought to speed up wound-healing by stimulating the growth of new cells.
- Can be used to treat rough skin, aching joints and may relieve pain associated with joint inflammation, lower back pain and osteoarthritis.
- May also assist with soothing skin inflammation
- Common names include ‘Knit Bone’, ‘Boneset’ and ‘Healing Herb’.
WARNING – Do not use Comfrey on broken skin.
Comfrey contains certain substances thought to impair liver health, long-term use may be harmful.
Avoid During Pregnancy.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
If symptoms persist, please consult your medical practitioner or healthcare provider.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply sparingly to affected area 2 – 3 times daily. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.