Ointment - Chamomile
Shipping at Level 3.
Traditional use of Chamomile is for skin inflammation due to chronic skin conditions, exposure to irritants or sunburn. Chamomile, applied topically, is particularly effective where skin is also itchy due to irritants or insect bites and soothes the affected part.
Ingredients: Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) infused Olea europaea (Olive Oil), Euphorbia antisyphilitica (Candelilla) Wax.
Application: External Use only.
Apply sparingly 2 x daily to affected area.
All ointments have a best before date – efficacy of ointments after this may decrease.
- Do NOT use in pregnancy or breast feeding unless under the guidance of naturopath or qualified medical herbalist.
- If on other medications, please consult your medical practitioner or naturopath before using.
- If skin irritation arises as result of using ointment, cease use immediately.
- Not for long term use.
- Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs. Seek professional healthcare advice.
- Do NOT use if allergic to Asteracea family (Daisy)