Two pack of ointment featuring Arnica and Comfrey.
Available in three sizes : 30mls, 60mls or 120mls
Traditionally used to support the body’s natural response to physical shock or trauma and help aid the recovery process from bruises, sprained tissues and muscles after falls, sports injuries, muscle ache from exercise or gardening. It has also been known to help alleviate pain in sore joints including hands, knees, feet.
Arnica montana (Arnica), Olea europaea (Olive Oil), Cera alba (Beeswax).
Contra – indication – do NOT use on broken skin or where there is bleeding.
An extremely well known and favourite herb for many for it's gentle topical use, Calendula is recognised for supporting skin regeneration from wounds, cuts, grazes, and soothing inflamed skin including heat rash and nappy rash. It is a very fast herbal agent, so wounds need to be meticulously clean before applying.
Calendula officinalis (Calendula), Olea europaea (Olive Oil), Cera alba (Beeswax).
- Application: External Use only.
- Apply sparingly 2 or 3 times daily.
- Best before date – efficacy may decrease after this.
Contra-indications for all ointments:
- Not for use in pregnancy or breast feeding.
- Medications - consult your medical practitioner before using.
- If skin irritation occurs, cease use immediately.
- Not for long term use.